This Medium-Term Plan contains the outline for a coherent series of lessons relating to the Industrial Revolution and the Victorian era as a post-1066 study. It focuses on pre-revolution life in the countryside and how life in the city changed after the revolution. Then, the focus shifts onto the Victorian era specifically including a depth study on some of the significant individuals and achievements of the era.
- Overview of unit's lessons
- Skills and concepts taught within each lesson
- Assessment opportunities for each skill/concept
- Opportunities to show greater depth in each skill/concept
- Cross Curricular links to enhance the topic coverage
PLEASE NOTE: This does not contain specific lesson plans or specific resource links.