This Medium-Term Plan contains the outline for a coherent series of lessons on Ancient Greece. It focuses on life in Ancient Greece and discusses some of their achievements that influence modern life. There is opportunity to study significant Greeks and their achievments. It provides opportunities for children to develop their history skills and understanding in engaging ways.
- Overview of unit's lessons
- Skills and concepts taught within each lesson
- Assessment opportunities for each skill/concept
- Opportunities to show greater depth in each skill/concept
- Cross Curricular links to enhance the topic coverage
PLEASE NOTE: This does not contain specific lesson plans or specific resource links.