This Medium-Term Plan contains the outline for a coherent series of lessons relating to the Norman conquest and reign in England. It focuses on the invasion and reaction then the legacy of this period in history. It provides opportunities for children to develop their history skills and understanding in engaging ways.
- Overview of unit's lessons
- Skills and concepts taught within each lesson
- Assessment opportunities for each skill/concept
- Opportunities to show greater depth in each skill/concept
- Cross Curricular links to enhance the topic coverage
PLEASE NOTE: This does not contain specific lesson plans or specific resource links.