This Medium-Term Plan is aimed at years 3 and 4 and contains the outline for a coherent series of lessons relating to the Anglo-Saxon invasion and settlement. It focuses on life in Anglo-Saxon England and does not go into detail about significant individuals. It provides opportunities for children to develop their history skills and understanding in engaging ways.
- Overview of unit's lessons
- Skills and concepts taught within each lesson
- Assessment opportunities for each skill/concept
- Opportunities to show greater depth in each skill/concept
- Cross Curricular links to enhance the topic coverage
PLEASE NOTE: This does not contain specific lesson plans or specific resource links.