This Medium-Term Plan is aimed at years 3 and 4 and contains the outline for a coherent series of lessons relating to the Tudors. It focuses on the achievements and key events in the reigns of each of the monarchs and linking them together through teaching cause and effect and significance. It provides opportunities for children to develop their history skills and understanding in engaging ways.
- Overview of unit's lessons
- Skills and concepts taught within each lesson
- Assessment opportunities for each skill/concept
- Opportunities to show greater depth in each skill/concept
- Cross Curricular links to enhance the topic coverage
PLEASE NOTE: This does not contain specific lesson plans or specific resource links.