This Medium-Term Plan is aimed at years 5 and 6 and contains the outline for a coherent series of lessons relating to the Anglo-Saxon invasion and settlement. There is a short focus on elements of Anglo-Saxon life; then a second about significant individuals that had a large impact. It provides opportunities for children to develop their history skills and understanding in engaging ways.
- Overview of unit's lessons
- Skills and concepts taught within each lesson
- Assessment opportunities for each skill/concept
- Opportunities to show greater depth in each skill/concept
- Cross Curricular links to enhance the topic coverage
PLEASE NOTE: This does not contain specific lesson plans or specific resource links.