This Medium-Term Plan contains the outline for a coherent series of lessons relating to the study of comparing their childhood with that of their parents. The focus emphasises the changes within living memory and promotes a greater understanding of chronology. The lessons introduce the children to historical skills and concepts and gives children opportunities to practise and develop them throughout the unit. It provides opportunities for children to develop their history skills and understanding in engaging ways.
- Overview of unit's lessons
- Skills and concepts taught within each lesson
- Assessment opportunities for each skill/concept
- Opportunities to show greater depth in each skill/concept
- Cross Curricular links to enhance the topic coverage
PLEASE NOTE: This does not contain specific lesson plans or specific resource links.